I CAN HELP YOU WITH....
Knowledge Creation, Translation and Implementation (KTI)
As a KTI specialist, I create new knowledge, synthesize existing information, and help put it into practice.
- Ask the right questions to find useful answers.
- Assess needs and gaps in knowledge, skills, or policy.
- Get creative to answer complex questions.
- Put research evidence and practical knowledge to work for implementation in practice and policy development.
Evidence-informed Policy and Guidance
With my expertise in evidence-informed guidance, I can help you move from theory to practice.
- Harness knowledge from evidence, practice, and stakeholder engagement to strengthen policies, processes, and programs.
- Clarify needs and fill programming or resource gaps.
- Integrate multiple forms of knowledge to develop practical tools and resources.
- Develop guidelines that work for users and regulators.
Training, Facilitation and Engagement
As an educator, speaker, and facilitator, I can support professional development and cross-sector collaboration.
- Integrate new concepts to professional practice and support positive organizational development.
- Build capacity and guide practice change to support health equity and healthier communities or food systems.
- Develop curriculum and deliver training online, in person, or through engaging print or multimedia materials.
- Facilitate planning sessions and workshops to engage staff, build new knowledge, or find innovative solutions.
Take a look at my Portfolio to view samples of my work.
See my Blog for stories about past projects and other topics.